Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
jayna »
jayna send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
jayna 2021
(new) I'm 21 today. [16]
21 today he hi, he hi, he hi ho I'm 21 today. While juice is still an itch in his daddy's pants.
jayna March 2020
(new) Syria refugees [42]
Uk set to take in hundreds of syria refugees some of the most vulnerable refugees will be temporarily resettled in the uk deputy pm nick cleg says he
jayna March 2019
(new) Happy sprout day folks. [22]
fart yay it's finally ere. What's ya day bi
jayna April 2018
(new) Who were Jesus's femle. [20]
Disciples. I dint know there was any. Since i sin a program clip last nite. It said they were rubbed out of history. I only know some of the mens name
jayna January 2018

* Replies:
jayna November 2021
(new)
I couldn't forget you lot, even if I tried lol wishing you lot a happy new year newbies and old t
jayna 14 minutes
(new)
Tranie vest is to tight pmpl
jayna November 2022
(new)
Happy Christmas santa2 from ME. although I AVE moved on. I couldn't forget you lot. My distanc
jayna November 2021
(new)
2 pairs of fluffy bed socks heart2
jayna 14 minutes
(new)
Elephant s**t coffee3 enjoy.

* Favourites:
homer1 February 2018
(new) Background colour [36]
How can you change background and text colour
reallyu September 2017
(new) Crushes! [227]
Sooooo...I have a secret crush on Mickey, psnality n liambrwn crazyforyou.gif... funny, sarcastic, intelligent white guys within my age range of prefere
sunwun November 2016
(new) TWI! [40]
Is the supposed chat robot on this site called TWI a male or a female? And which of the admins here actually wrote the program if it's a program at al
peta September 2016
(new) So, who's missed me then? [50]
Come on! Own up! I'm sooo happy to be back, and I want you to know that I've missed every single one of you. Yes, even you. Get in her
lunaxxxx July 2016
(new) heatwave [87]
enjoy the hot weather and remember to wear sunscreen, at least spf30 at all times hot.gif

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP