Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
jayna »
jayna send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
jayna 2021
(new) I'm 21 today. [16]
21 today he hi, he hi, he hi ho I'm 21 today. While juice is still an itch in his daddy's pants.
jayna March 2020
(new) Syria refugees [42]
Uk set to take in hundreds of syria refugees some of the most vulnerable refugees will be temporarily resettled in the uk deputy pm nick cleg says he
jayna March 2019
(new) Happy sprout day folks. [22]
fart yay it's finally ere. What's ya day bi
jayna April 2018
(new) Who were Jesus's femle. [20]
Disciples. I dint know there was any. Since i sin a program clip last nite. It said they were rubbed out of history. I only know some of the mens name
jayna January 2018

* Replies:
jayna November 2021
(new)
I couldn't forget you lot, even if I tried lol wishing you lot a happy new year newbies and old t
jayna 22 minutes
(new)
Tranie vest is to tight pmpl
jayna November 2022
(new)
Happy Christmas santa2 from ME. although I AVE moved on. I couldn't forget you lot. My distanc
jayna November 2021
(new)
2 pairs of fluffy bed socks heart2
jayna 22 minutes
(new)
Elephant s**t coffee3 enjoy.

* Favourites:
moplady March 2016
(new) Storm Katie [68]
Has it reached you yet? reading2.gif right, says ear Britain is going to be batterd this weekend and early next week by storm Katie, send in your storm
rose01 February 2016
(new) Sounding the death knell [62]
Of topics.. who here according to you does it best? Like posts a reply and poof! thats the end of the topic
nclemale November 2015
(new) closing account (9)
i visit here about once every month when a rememeber. is there a function to deactivate account?
greenaura October 2015
(new) The 5p Bag Gallery [71]
All 5p bags are not created equal. The Sainsburys 5p bag is the best bag 5p can buy. Which do you think is the best 5p bag? Recommend a 5p bag *international users not subject to 5p charges m
dodgey July 2015
(new) Bunch of nutjobs [35]
Anyone else watching inside the Ku Klux Klan? How can anyone be taken seriously if they wear those weird robes and call themselves grand wizards etc (

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP