Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
junejok »
junejok send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
junejok July 2020
(new) What if we made my YouTube Channel better? [41]
So guys, I know plenty of you guys have great ideas that could help me get to the next level... In short I am a lover of music and in my free t
junejok March 2020
(new) Promise Diary [19]
I have lost diaries...I've even had diary apps, but they all got lost... This site seems to never die...So I will make myself promises here... so
junejok February 2020
(new) Nightmares...I need help [64]
Now, I can't say I am a fan of horror movies, I used to like them, but of late they get me tingling; even when I don't watch or go to bed happy. I hav
junejok May 2017
(new) Does witchcraft really exist? [56]
Ok here in Africa, I have heard of strange stories like a bird being shot down only to turn into human, or two couples involved in illicit affair gett
junejok April 2017
(new) Being faithful in a relationship [157]
Is this something humanely possible? Come to think of it, there's always someone waaay hotter / sexier / more caring / more loving / more presentable

* Replies:
junejok July 2020
(new)
More content are up... you can check them out and let me know what you think... still trying to diversify... and thanks for the subs :)
junejok July 2020
(new)
@ sisfreak2017 - 13.07.20 - 11:54am You and Mr Kipling could do a Chaz n Dave cover song.Unfo
junejok July 2020
(new)
@ tranie - 7.07.20 - 10:05pm I have lernt my lesson in that department, I wasn't very good at it anyway</i
junejok July 2020
(new)
@ badapple - 7.07.20 - 12:17pm just found this video course on udemy its free for now, and may be just wha
junejok July 2020
(new)
@ badapple - 7.07.20 - 11:02am pretty much, they peed me off so now i just visit every now and then to wat

* Favourites:
error junejok has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP