Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
kaitleen »
kaitleen send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
kaitleen March 2021
(new) top gear [181]
poss new hosts.mjidue Kidd, Philip Glenister and Guy Martin 'in advanced talks' to join show
kaitleen November 2016
(new) black friday [30]
..not too sure about this. i realise its a murica thing ..but.. is it a ploy to try n get shoppers bact to the high streets.. local shops apparentl
kaitleen September 2016
(new) syria [457]
U.S. set to launch missile strikes against Syrian regime in days after barbaric chemical attack that killed 1,300 civiliansBarack Obama discusses plan
kaitleen February 2016
(new) 3d printing [12]
In a breakthrough study, researchers at Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine announce that they've used an advanced 3-D printer to create s
kaitleen January 2016
(new) savile.. report (4)
Retired judge Dame Janet Smith condemns BBC culture over Sir Jimmy Saviles paedophile activities at the broadcast

* Replies:

* Favourites:
9362 November 2016
(new) Football child sex abuse claims [59]
So more then 20 people have now claimed they were abused as young wannabe professional footballers. Think there will be a lot more. Disgusting what ha
ogdenz November 2017
(new) Moon landings. [113]
Just looking for a yes or no answer. Many people believe the moon landings were faked,filmed on a studio set. Do you believe the moon landings actuall
dom4subs November 2016
(new) U.S Ambassador [171]
Trump has said that Farage would make a good British ambassador to the U.S. Does an ambassador really have much of a role and influence, or is it jus
council October 2016
(new) Since when has [29]
I was playing online scrabble and after i beat my opponent she said i was r*ped and i said oh sorry to hear that she then said no i was r*ped in that
norega February 2016

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP