Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
kimjongl »
kimjongl send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
kimjongl March 2017
(new) Germany Cinema Shooting [21]
Gunman opens fire injuring at least 25 in a cinema in Germany. On CNN now. Attacker has now been killed.

* Replies:
kimjongl February 2023
(new)
Black on black violence never gets the same coverage compared to the highly rare cases of white on black violence and the even rarer cases of unjustif
kimjongl 10 days
(new)
You would think that Ukraine, with the entire economic force of NATO behind them, would have won by now. Perhaps not enough people on Twitter have put
kimjongl 1 day 1 hour
(new)
He needs to give way to DeSantis, a proper administrative right winger
kimjongl 26 minutes
(new)
@ obi_jon - 29.01.23 - 09:58am Imagining me spreading my bu m cheeks againeyeroll.gif. Would you like a pict
kimjongl 5 days
(new)
Liking this guy more and more everyday. And with Trumps Supreme Court there's a realistic possibility of the 1977 bleeding heart pro paedophile decision being overturned, similar to the excellent overturning o

* Favourites:
h0tt0tti February 2023
(new) Changes for Prodigits pinned [1295]
what would u add or change about prodigits ? i think one day out of the wk everyone should have certain admin rights.. like deleting posts or changing
haniya November 2020
(new) Missing someone [39]
Am missing someone too much....I wish i could ever go back to my past..Sorry for being so late bt wana say that i love u alott
imamjesu12 October 2020
(new) Corona vs corollar [11]
Corona vs corollar choose diffrence
cam007 October 2020
(new) Archie lyndhurst dies aged 19 (10)
Archie Lyndhurst son of fools and horses Nicholas Lyndhurst has died aged 19 after a short illness. No age at all R.I.P.
sisfreak2017 May 2021
(new) Lockdown's Ended Now...? [259]
19 Miles East of Manchester / UK! I hate some / 'most' of my neighbours. How nice are your neighbours? Yesterday (Tuesday) and today (Wedne

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP