Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ladymop »
ladymop send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
ladymop October 2022
(new) Death penalty [300]
Do you agree that we should bring back the death penalty for p*dos morders and r*peists? As our justice system stinks hear in UK,
ladymop August 2022
ladymop June 2019
(new) Ok (6)
Dramaqueen.gif So me am back, evening all, whos still ear and who aint me asks, tea.gif this flaming weather stinks hey, I mean call this summer or what!!
ladymop April 2019
(new) Aromatherapy [17]
Any of you guys into aromatherapy ? Oils candles etc, if so whats your favourite And lest favourite, and do you get beneficial from it?
ladymop April 2019
(new) Easter [13]
Easter.giftwochicks.gif what you lot up to over Easter?

* Replies:
ladymop March 2021
(new)
Happy birthday ladibud happybirthday.gif xx
ladymop March 2021
(new)
Hey Ladibud, so sorry to hear your family hun, thoughts are with you all hug.gif xx and to everyone elles suffering with this dreadful virus. Hug.gif xx
ladymop February 2020
(new)
Dramaqueen.gif hey guys I just got back on pro, thanks bernie, yeah couldnt get pro at all last night and today but its back, yeah thank you all for you
ladymop February 2020
(new)
Dramaqueen.gif hey thank you bernie me lovely and thank you guys, means a lot xx
ladymop February 2020

* Favourites:
sweetcaroline June 2019
(new) Death of a loved 1 [17]
All I'm asking of people is 2 have respect 4 other people as this unfortunately happens 2 everybody.it's not designed 2 upset anybody it's just an awk
bhb143 February 2018
(new) Happy Birthday [30]
Happy Birthday party3.gif Ladymop have a good one
r3ckless May 2019
(new) What are you listening to? [5190]
seems the other one is fuucked so here is the new 1 music.gif ice cube - wicked!

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP