Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mikeymk »
mikeymk send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mikeymk 25 minutes
(new) Word Association 6.6 pinned [8436]
Other one's useless, so...
mikeymk July 2021
mikeymk May 2021
(new) Jordan Banks [16]
Nine year old Blackpool lad, hit by lightning whilst playing football. Tributes pouring in from all over the world. Can't imagine how his parents feel
mikeymk March 2021
(new) Census [37]
What's this about? Nosey Fkrz. Not doing it. tea.gif
mikeymk September 2020
(new) Explain a film - badly. [95]
Titanic - A boat load of people take the ice-bucket challenge, with catastrophic results. Star Wars - A talking frog convinces a guy to kill hi

* Replies:
mikeymk 1 hour 7 minutes
(new)
Just imagine though, if they did give us all guns in the UK. That'd be a more effective cull than any plague. It'd be like The Purge.
mikeymk 1 hour 7 minutes
(new)
@ ogdenz - 23.10.21 - 02:27pm We can't always stay away from people. It's not difficult to wear a mask. Pe
mikeymk 1 hour 7 minutes
(new)
Is there any proof the vaccine had anything to do with the football incidents? Or are we just blaming the vaccine for everything? Because that'd be li
mikeymk 7 hours 40 minutes
(new)
Last I heard he filled a couple of French Fancies
mikeymk 13 hours
(new)
Nothing to do with me, we're on the tandem today - but goose shit is fkn everywhere, good job we got full fenders..

* Favourites:
obi_jon 9 days
(new) Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) pinned [657]
To boldly go exactly where the old Space Watch topic went before it.moonlanding.gif. A place to post about all the latest research, theories, discove
1bad_boy November 2019
(new) Legalization of pot [57]
Was official across canada yesterday, you for it or against it? I dont smoke it but think it was a good idea
mynameiswho June 2019
1clivey1 July 2018
(new) thoughts 12.0 [3252]
New post as the other one is sloooow.for many
peta May 2020
(new) WANDERLUST [279]
So, yeah- Im kinda big on traveling. For me its a thrill to go to another place and totally immerse myself in the culture and live a week or two like

Download PRODIGITS Android APP