Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mikeymk »
mikeymk send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mikeymk 2 hours
(new) Word Association 6.6 pinned [15801]
Other one's useless, so...
mikeymk October 2023
(new) Photos you lost [18]
The great photo scrapyard in the sky has gone digital. I just got this idea from Clivey's 21st birthday post. It reminded me of the person who
mikeymk January 2023
(new) Thoughts 18.1 (0)
Seems a good time for a new one..
mikeymk January 2023
(new) Electric scooters [33]
So a 12yo boy went head-on with a bus in Birmingham the other day, and came off worse. In light of the death of their son, the parents have called
mikeymk July 2021

* Replies:
mikeymk 6 days
(new)
Wow, is this place still going?! I haven't been here in ages blink3.gif
mikeymk 11 hours 51 minutes
(new)
@ peta - 4.04.24 - 04:59am Whyd it sh*tty everywhere.. Must be that April showers thing they talk
mikeymk 4 days
(new)
@ wakeup4 - 21.03.24 - 04:50pm Total madnessI remember when I said this was happening in England and I got shot down for being a racist.. I enquired
mikeymk 24 days
(new)
Baby on the ceiling style?
mikeymk 12 hours 29 minutes
(new)
I've spoken out against the pharmaceutical industry plenty enough on here, over the years. Seen enough fam go on the prescription one-way road

* Favourites:
1clivey1 July 2018
(new) thoughts 12.0 [3247]
New post as the other one is sloooow.for many
peta May 2020
(new) WANDERLUST [279]
So, yeah- Im kinda big on traveling. For me its a thrill to go to another place and totally immerse myself in the culture and live a week or two like
sensible July 2018
(new) Father's day! [38]
What do yous get yours? I've done something a little bit different this year and created the old boy a boomf box. Instead of a card it's a little cube
sharry73 April 2018
(new) Hospital tonighy [39]
Wont bore you all with the details but I ended at ane earlier, Im fine and back home now so its cool. But anyway, Iv been sterilised since I was 26 an
carol1 January 2018
(new) Who likes hugs [74]
Any want hug as it's hugging day so get them icon clippys out n put them here

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP