Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mikeymk »
mikeymk send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mikeymk 4 hours 3 minutes
(new) Word Association 6.6 pinned [15784]
Other one's useless, so...
mikeymk October 2023
(new) Photos you lost [18]
The great photo scrapyard in the sky has gone digital. I just got this idea from Clivey's 21st birthday post. It reminded me of the person who
mikeymk January 2023
(new) Thoughts 18.1 (0)
Seems a good time for a new one..
mikeymk January 2023
(new) Electric scooters [33]
So a 12yo boy went head-on with a bus in Birmingham the other day, and came off worse. In light of the death of their son, the parents have called
mikeymk July 2021

* Replies:
mikeymk 5 days
(new)
Wow, is this place still going?! I haven't been here in ages blink3.gif
mikeymk 1 day 16 hours
(new)
@ peta - 4.04.24 - 04:59am Whyd it sh*tty everywhere.. Must be that April showers thing they talk
mikeymk 3 days
(new)
@ wakeup4 - 21.03.24 - 04:50pm Total madnessI remember when I said this was happening in England and I got shot down for being a racist.. I enquired
mikeymk 23 days
(new)
Baby on the ceiling style?
mikeymk 2 days
(new)
I've spoken out against the pharmaceutical industry plenty enough on here, over the years. Seen enough fam go on the prescription one-way road

* Favourites:
obi_jon March 2019
(new) Space Watch [4418]
**official astrophysics thread** A large supernova is currently visible in the night sky. The closest to earth that astrophysicists have observed
paibok October 2017
(new) Movie about a man who falls 5000 ft and survives [16]
to be made. Talks are currently on going about who will play the lead role but critics are already predicting that the film will plummet.
ladibud September 2017
(new) Grade 2 pupil.. [55]
Took his father's loaded gun to school, to defend himself from bullies... The bulky situation is getting out of hand at schools, a 13 Ur old bo
wildfern September 2017
(new) Lady Gaga has fibromyalgia [28]
I read it on Facebook so it must be true right?
mikeymk September 2017
(new) Milkshake [75]
I've tried a few in my time, love milkshake. Despite trying some epic flavours from vanilla toffee to papaya and mandarin, you just can't beat good ol

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP