Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
nukeme »
nukeme send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
nukeme 2018
(new) Bitcoin [23]
I hear it is a new kind of currency and is similar to the commodity gold but in digital form. It is the future of a truly global currency, a crypto
nukeme September 2017
(new) If your house was on fire.. [53]
With only you at home and with only a few minutes to get out, what would you try to save from the all-engulfing inferno? Fire.gif I would firs
nukeme September 2017
(new) Your choice of babe? [80]
Dear dudes, or even dudettes, who out of these three gorgeous celeb babes would you go for? Beyonce? Taylor Swift? Or, Jessica Alba?
nukeme September 2017
(new) A gift for Santa [11]
We all expect Santa to give us presents but what about poor old Santa? What would you give him?
nukeme September 2017
(new) Survivor Prodigits [35]
Ok. The whole lot of you are on Survivor Prodigits. Who will you form an alliance with? Who will you annoy? Have fun voting each other ou

* Replies:
nukeme January 2018
(new)
Just made chicken strips and savoury rice. Before that I did abdominal workouts and walked the dogs.
nukeme May 2019
(new)
Another golden oldie! Crazy Frog - Popcorn
nukeme May 2019
(new)
Crazy Frog - Axel F Bet y'all heard this one before like so last decade!
nukeme January 2023
(new)
@ warded - 27.01.17 - 08:23pm I had some pages on peperoni too. yes.gif Wallpapers, midis etc. Console RPG s
nukeme January 2023
(new)
@ warded - 27.01.17 - 08:07pm I miss the wapsites. daydream.gif And the fact that the site was 'phone only .

* Favourites:
rose01 January 2021
kakasanabaka August 2018
(new) Just multiplying R we ? [79]
As we were less than a billion in 18th century..now we r More than 6 blln..SO R WE JUST MULTIPLYING?..I M SURE THAT Their wd b less cats n dogs than
ungers August 2017
(new) Best TV Series.... [266]
There is a film club, why not a TV series?....What do u watch and why?....
ungers June 2015
(new) How many miles do u have?.... [28]
Its official....I have driven over 1 million km in my lifetime, different vehicles of course, all accident-free, apart from 1 unfortunate fatal encoun
ungers February 2015
(new) If I could sell.... [30]
If I could sell daylight, I would be the richest man in the galaxy....example...u drive 2 hours to go do a job, but it gets dark too soon....would you

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP