Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
obi_jon »
obi_jon send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
obi_jon 1 day 22 hours
(new) Spoughts. [488]
It's like the 'Thoughts' topic but for sports(or like the Spacewatch topic(Sportwatch?)) You know the score. On your marks, get set, GO.
obi_jon 6 days
(new) Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) pinned [679]
To boldly go exactly where the old Space Watch topic went before it.moonlanding.gif. A place to post about all the latest research, theories, discove
obi_jon 2022
(new) Alec Baldwin movie shoot tragedy. [98]
What a horrible thing to happen.dislike.gif Why would somebody load a so called 'prop' gun with a live round? Why would they even have live round
obi_jon November 2021
(new) Hot chocolate/cocoa drinks. [18]
Do you like them? What's your favourite? Which brands do you like/recommend? Cheap and cheerful instant from a jar or the posh/expensive stuff hand ma
obi_jon October 2021
(new) 'Ndrangheta [19]
hidingDid anybody watch the 'Mafia's Secret Bunkers' programme last night? Forget the Cosa Nos

* Replies:
obi_jon 3 hours 7 minutes
(new)
Common
obi_jon 12 hours 6 minutes
(new)
@ ogdenz - 21.01.22 - 07:20pm Not sure if it's the same case but one constituency was threatened with hav
obi_jon 18 minutes
(new)
@ warded - 21.01.22 - 02:23pm i honestly know meatloaf by name only ''Like a bat out of hell(
obi_jon 1 day 14 hours
(new)
@ obi_jon - 20.01.22 - 07:22pm Ribeye, green beans and beer battered onion rings.Sliced up th
obi_jon 16 hours
(new)
@ tranie - 20.01.22 - 08:29pm Dunno I think Tommy Robinson triggers obi just as much nod.gif No

* Favourites:
9362 October 2021
(new) R kelly [21]
Found guilty of sex crimes against minors and young children. At least 20 years in jail I hope
wozzak October 2021
(new) Do you feel alive? (8)
When i log into the fabulous site that is progidits i feel such a sence of well being it makes me want to dance the lambada, you wouldnt understand.
alyna2021 May 2021
(new) awkward situation (10)
i've just broke up and have to work on a project together with my ex
9362 May 2021
(new) Hip hop tunes [363]
Following on from juices disco songs post, what are your favourite hip-hop tunes? Just listened to paid in full by Eric b and rakim, 30 years old and
dodgey January 2021

Download PRODIGITS Android APP