Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ogdenz »
ogdenz send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
ogdenz 2 days
(new) Mix up TV shows. (1)
..make them more interesting. RuPaul's Drag Race Around The World.
ogdenz 26 days
(new) Tablet/Laptop? [75]
Not being tech savvy i was wondering what advantages a laptop would bring me over my tablet? Why get a lappy when I have a tablet? I have the u
ogdenz March 2024
(new) Another hypothetical situation. [19]
Proof of God's nonexistence has been shown to the world. It's undeniable to any logical,critical mind. It's been announced on all forms of media g
ogdenz February 2024
(new) Death related movies and TV shows. [29]
Just a bit of fun ..alter a TV show or movie title to give it a death related name.
ogdenz February 2024
(new) Top Tips. [17]
Viz style Top Tips. Convince your mates that you have been to Madame Tussaud's by simply having your photo taken with Tom Cruise and Barak Obama!

* Replies:
ogdenz 7 hours 37 minutes
(new)
A bit Gestapo like of you wakeup...I never would have guessed. So you who don't like freedom of speech too then?
(new)
@ wakeup4 - 26.04.24 - 11:08pm Id throw them all in jail for life nige commie c*ntsJailed for life...for what crime?
(new)
Rees Mogg and his party have spent 14 years robbing and killing the working class...with their policies.
(new)
They should have leathered him good and proper!
ogdenz 9 hours 48 minutes
(new)
@ dan27notts - 26.04.24 - 08:39pm Tbf it's the chavvy thickos that feel the effects most of mass immigrati

* Favourites:
krinkle September 2023
(new) Andrew Tate [568]
Whats the deal with this dude, he is fu*king everywhere. Opinions on a postcard, or below.
sensible August 2022
(new) Weekend plans. [60]
What you all doing this weekend? I haven't had a drink since my friends wedding in July so tomorrow I'm ruining my life. Cheers.gif
ricky112 May 2021
(new) Only one [18]
Choose only one from this 1. Teleportation 2. Mars colonization 3. Black hole
dodgey May 2021
(new) RIP Prince Philip [206]
RIP my favourite royal.
9362 July 2020
(new) Stupid Liverpool fans [109]
Setting fire to the liver building... Some dumb cnts there tonight

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP