Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
peta »
peta send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
peta 2 hours 22 minutes
(new) New addition to the family.. [98]
Soo, Vodka has gotten a brother. Yes, youve heard right. A new little branch to our family. Still on the fence about his name so I want y'alls sugges
peta 19 hours
(new) Im sick.. :( [16]
Im laid up in this bed cause I have a horrible sore throat. Its super windy outside but not too cold. Id much rather be sipping a latte in the sun.[br
peta 17 days
(new) Well well well.. [82]
Its been a while. Happy New Year and all. I wonder if anyone I know is still here. Like actively here. Maybe youre all in bed in your parts. [b
peta November 2023
(new) Everything BEER [557]
Feel free to post your pics, suggestions, recommendations or even experiences. So this one time I watched a docu that countered the idea that
peta February 2023
(new) Ridiculous inboxes.. [775]
So I know most of us get weird proposition and/or requests especially via inbox. I'm curious, what are some of the most incredible inboxes you've gott

* Replies:
peta 2 hours 22 minutes
(new)
@ wildfern - 27.03.24 - 04:34pm I had a dog, a cat n 3 kids, youngest kept laughing n saying yummy yummy i
peta 2 hours 22 minutes
(new)
@ 3mel - 27.03.24 - 04:34pm wait... a doggy thread without pics ?? but how can this be !? [b
peta 3 hours 48 minutes
peta 2 hours 22 minutes
(new)
Oh man! I wonder what happens to it.. like Id been dissecting everything. Did you have a cat? Could he have reached the shark? How big was the
peta 3 hours 48 minutes
(new)
Woods

* Favourites:
choceyes June 2023
(new) been a while.. pinned [1077]
who do you miss or which old faces that you remember, haven't you seen around for a long time? miss crlywrly and saint and others... haven't seen jigg
birdy 1 hour 32 minutes
(new) What are you listening to? pinned [13382]
New one, for speed's sake. Go! music.gif
r3ckless 8 hours 39 minutes
(new) the last thing..... pinned [5176]
you bought? chini bought nightmare on elm street disc set and the hills have eyes 1 and 2
peta April 2014
(new) April is Autism Awareness. (7)
April is Autism Awareness Month, the 2nd is World Autism Awareness Day, where all over the world people are becoming enlightened about Autism Spectrum Disorder and how it affects people and others around them alongside imparting information regarding the
anduan 26 days
(new) Coffee Post pinned [1101]
Yes, its true. I just made a hot coffee. Its 1:17am here, im watching a live talk show and i thought to share this important info to all users here, f

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP