Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
peta »
peta send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
peta 1 day 4 hours
(new) Weather these days.. [32]
So weve been having that taunting falling all day but sporadically heavy type of rain for the last 2.5 days. Tomorrow morning is supposed to be a bit
peta 9 days
(new) Solar Eclipse 2024 [11]
Apparently it was only visible over this side of the pond, but man we got an eyeful today. NY was in line for totality, which was amazing! Literally n
peta 9 days
(new) New addition to the family.. [188]
Soo, Vodka has gotten a brother. Yes, youve heard right. A new little branch to our family. Still on the fence about his name so I want y'alls sugges
peta 15 days
(new) Daylight Saving Time. [32]
So I pretty much just watched my cable box time and my phone clock spring from 1:59am to 3:00am. Yes my friends, daylight saving time starts now and I
peta 25 days
(new) Whats for Lunch? [160]
So Im sitting in a park, having a sandwich the babe packed for me this morning. Whole wheat grains bread, salami, ham, turkey, cheese with mayonnaise

* Replies:
peta 2 hours 40 minutes
(new)
Love is A House by Force MDs.
peta 7 days
(new)
I have some quirks about me that people are attracted to, but its really due to my childhood trauma. Dunno.gif
peta 1 hour 13 minutes
(new)
Recess
peta 44 minutes
(new)
Yummy as s poke bowl. Did the whole 9 yards with selecting what I want in the box.. Ill be back.
peta 9 days
(new)
Haha, totally sweet. I hope youll both do it again. We didnt have totally here, maybe like a 3/4 so- but the whole day changed hues to like a pinkish

* Favourites:
phillwin April 2017
(new) i snaged [51]
My tracksult bottoms again
phillwin April 2017
(new) why does this guy [31]
Chant my my name every time he see me
r3ckless May 2019
(new) What are you listening to? [5190]
seems the other one is fuucked so here is the new 1 music.gif ice cube - wicked!
peta August 2017
(new) What are you doing NOW? [9442]
Feel free to share what you're currently doing. Yes, I'm prying into your daily lives. As for me, I'm propped up in bed sipping a warm cup of
guyver September 2023
(new) Film Club pinned [3605]
What film are you watching, or planning on watching?

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP