Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
pmbguy »
pmbguy send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
pmbguy 3 days
(new) Euthanasia [45]
just curious, obviously from a biblical context euthanasia would be a sin, but is it suicide or murder? in the context of being a sin...
pmbguy February 2024
(new) Artificial Intelligence [20]
It's essentially a reality now, chat bots with Einsteins IQ, so by Christmas should be smarter than anyone you can think of. Where do you think this i
pmbguy August 2023
(new) The end of social media... [33]
Do you think it's coming? Not an end to all social media per say, but the current system as it stands where one group, (that's loosing value fast) con
pmbguy August 2023
(new) Who is next? UK people... (5)
People say that it's best to keep on with the devil you know, than to wish for a replacement... That said, in South Africa currently it seems like the
pmbguy November 2022
(new) Transnet Tragedy [20]
Oh boy, this is serious... N I don't think most people realize how this one might play out long term... In South Africa roughly 40 of people are indir

* Replies:
pmbguy August 2023
(new)
Oh n on a bit of a philosophical tangent, just curious if you think AI or well the current popular LLM models are capable of more than human intellige
pmbguy July 2023
(new)
@ twitoris - 30.06.23 - 10:17am Teleports to Vlad's ICBM button. It's OUR last day now boys <p
pmbguy August 2023
(new)
AI will be the last thing we as humans invent... N everyone who thinks we have a few problems coming is absolutely correct.. I've heard that AI will
pmbguy August 2023
(new)
I thought that was a joke lol
pmbguy February 2024
(new)
@ tranie - 27.06.23 - 09:16pm Chatgpt4 is pretty good tbh. If I were a teenager just leaving school and th

* Favourites:
peta May 2020
(new) COVID stats [209]
In case yall want to be in the know. We are all experiencing the pandemic and are affected one way or a next. Today it might be NY, to
jlh1182 January 2020
(new) The perfect enemy [90]
Its far from a secret that people are used as cannon fodder for many reasons, all of this drama about terrorists is yet another trap, however, things
eyesore January 2019
(new) Free movement (8)
https://www.google.com/url?sa=tsource=webrct=jurl=https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/ghost-towns-of-latvia-try-to-woo-young-expatsback-p0k9pwtjvved=2a
slago January 2019
(new) where's liam? [46]
You're missed bro!
pmbguy January 2019
(new) alien budz [13]
do you think aliens smoke their own version of marijuana, and you think it's better than ours?

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP