Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
prattle »
prattle send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
prattle February 2021
(new) Money for online purchase still in account [16]
I ordered clothes online last friday, received them today but the money is still in my account, no transaction for the purchase is appearing on my onl
prattle January 2021
(new) Tweets of hilarity pinned [1678]
Probably stretching hilarity there but nonetheless, this is a topic for tweets which you find funny or any other short stuff you think is funny, i wi
prattle January 2021
(new) Tenet [16]
So I'm watching Tenet, for the third time and I'm still confused. Firstly, the first scene at the freeport, why does the inverted protagonist try to s
prattle November 2020
(new) Lottery ticket gift win [12]
So some woman bought a lottery ticket as a gift for her nephew which won around 50,000 pounds or dollars, not sure where. But afterwards she asked the
prattle July 2020
(new) Rokos Basilisk [22]
A thought experiment proposed in 2010 that suggests that if an ai is ever brought into existence that it may torture anyone who imagined the ai but di

* Replies:
prattle August 2021
(new)
@ mrfruity - 27.07.21 - 07:35pm what's causing me Erectile Dysfunction.. Apparently Cycling can cause i
prattle July 2021
(new)
I bet theres a perfect circle of anorexic and bulimic people around you just taking turns vomiting over the things you say and how you smell
prattle July 2021
(new)
I dont want to go in my sleep, i want to be able to tell someone to fu*k themselves as its happening, no one in particular, a human with hearing abili
prattle July 2021
(new)
Some of the worst racial abuse theyve ever encountered? How creative waa this racial abuse? I want examples
prattle July 2021
(new)
@ wildwaters - 18.07.21 - 09:19pm Twerking is not dancingAny movement of the body to music th

* Favourites:
mannyardens April 2020
(new) LIE [25]
china has successfully battled corona virus until its diminished and the cure is nothing else but pure lies..
xivanax May 2019
(new) Profile pix [45]
Whats up with ppl asking about ya profile pix. Cant ya take ppl for what they are? Are ya all that shallow? I ken am fugly i dinna need nae cuunt tell
slwnoris May 2019
(new) how much do you. [36]
Spend on food each day? I've worked out I spend just under 3 pounds aday.
mynameiswho June 2019
r3ckless May 2019
(new) What are you listening to? [5190]
seems the other one is fuucked so here is the new 1 music.gif ice cube - wicked!

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP