Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
psnality »

* Topics:
psnality August 2018
psnality July 2018
(new) Honesty [195]
How honest are you? Do you find that telling the truth is the best option or do you exhaduate the truth, do you often tell little lies to make thin
psnality April 2018
(new) How many versions of life were there? [60]
Have you ever thought maybe there was another version of life that nothing had an end date or expectancy where beings or plants or anything didn't hav
psnality March 2018
(new) Little mad you [26]
Happy birthday, hope you're having a great day
psnality January 2018
(new) Mastermind [41]
If you were on Mastermind what would be your chosen subject to answer questions on?

* Replies:
psnality January 2020
(new)
Game? dontknow.gif really don't know what megaman has to do with zero, totally lost me Or none with sense.
psnality January 2020
(new)
Zero
psnality October 2018
(new)
They're doing a Captain Picard series that has nothing to do with Discovery and has nobody from The Next Generation in it apparently.
psnality January 2020
(new)
Sense
psnality October 2018
(new)
They're doing 15 minute Discovery mini episodes before the new season starts, the first one is called Runaway and it was pretty good. I liked The O

* Favourites:
edinbro October 2019
(new) roll call [49]
where are you all?
obi_jon August 2018
(new) Another mass shooting in the US. [117]
''Multiple people'' shot dead by a lone gunman at Fort Lauderdale airport in Florida.
trunking August 2018
(new) Things that make you go wtf?! [50]
What are they?? chin.gif I've been thinking about something years back that was pretty awful - there was this one doctor who had a fetus in a jar. Is
netter August 2018
(new) Rich dad poor dad [57]
Has anyone read this classic, how has it influenced your life.
sensible July 2018
(new) Father's day! [38]
What do yous get yours? I've done something a little bit different this year and created the old boy a boomf box. Instead of a card it's a little cube

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP