Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
say.what »

* Topics:
say.what April 2020
(new) TV licence [107]
I just cancelled mine this week, sick of the propaganda etc, I don't plan on watching live TV or BBC catch up, anyone got any experience on going roug
say.what April 2019
(new) Gilets Jaunes [22]
Anyone keeping upto date with this? The French police are again battering the public, just seen someone with their hands up get shot in the stomach by
say.what September 2018
(new) Status bar [93]
Why has my status bar turned white while I'm on here? I'm sure it used to disappear when I scrolled or was the same colour and blended in... It's too
say.what August 2018
(new) Ex directory [220]
Dear Deidre.. Around Xmas time went thru quite a messy break up... Last time we spoke/texted was early January... I thought we would never speak again
say.what June 2018
(new) How [50]
How does Google know my trade? When I phone someone it tells them my work.. And also how do I stop it?... Should I become unemployed? Might be easist

* Replies:
say.what May 2019
(new)
Not my Mueller
say.what May 2019
(new)
Mueller lite
say.what January 2019
(new)
Haven't turned my heating on for about 3 years chin wonder if still works
say.what January 2019
(new)
Police now saying its possible that there wasn't even a drone facepalm
say.what July 2022

* Favourites:
ishat9 July 2015
(new) LOVE [15]
Jst found my self deeply lost in the garden of love with 1 of my frnds in prodigits.
crail April 2022
(new) best e-cigarette [259]
i want to step up from pre filled cartomizers to the refillable ones but my head is spinning from all the options! any hardc*re e smokers here
newt182 February 2017
(new) Nigel Farage the modern day Hitler [1033]
The BBC Learning Zone website poses this age-old question: Why did the people of Germany support the Nazis? And this is what they boil it down
shadow27 March 2015
(new) Flying Cars [38]
hit the market in 2 years. your thoughts? pilot.gif
9362 March 2018
(new) Oscar pistorius trial [1677]
Starts today,live on tv as well,think that's a good thing was unsure about that at first but I'll probably watch a bit of it.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP