Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
shadow27 »
shadow27 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
shadow27 2 minutes
shadow27 13 days
(new) Non Lethal Weapons [34]
Do you know what they are? In 1973, The United States deployed the Urban Funk Campaign, a psychoacoustic attack during the war with the inte
shadow27 30 days
(new) Guess the workplace [20]
From the phrase: ''You can eat anything you want.''
shadow27 July 2021
(new) Prodigits Easy Listening 102.3 FM (7)
This is Shadow driving you home through the rush hour. First up is Queef with I Want To Break Wind
shadow27 June 2021
(new) China [138]
says that Covid probably started via Australian beef exports laugh3.gif Where are the fact checkers now? Too busy with Mr bad orange man, I guess

* Replies:
shadow27 2 hours 38 minutes
(new)
@ bambi..mk2 - 16.09.21 - 10:46pm Well as ladibud said ....that's lame as ... Unless you're paying for
(new)
I'll be doing the right thing with my vaccine.. sending it off to Unicef to someone who obviously needs it more than me. If ogdenz really cared, he wo
(new)
facepalm.gif I'm having fun here, stop killing my vibe.
shadow27 7 hours 37 minutes
(new)
Motherhead speaks strict Strawberries are gone in blight Watch yourself on streets Rocker.gif
(new)
But ogdenz is showing off his ''vaccine status'' like a mentally disabled man proudly showing off his member to horrified onlookers. Put it awa

* Favourites:
ladibud 15 hours
(new) What are you doing now? pinned [2741]
Version 3.... So,shout, let it all out.... Waiting
strawfox 1 day 19 hours
(new) We WIN pinned [2533]
BIDEN 2020 ... tRump 10 to 20
jlh1182 February 2021
(new) Venezuela Recovery [555]
I will attempt to highlight some of the things which may help Venezuela to find economic stability, or at least shed light on matters which appear to
mrfruity February 2019
(new) I Rekon [19]
Them Aussies av got the rite idea about avin Xmas in summer. Could be sat on beach or in me garden wi me Speados on now.instead of living room with ra
paibok June 2018
(new) Experts on prodigits? [33]
I have always wondered if there is one or two on here that are experts and we don't know i think i know someone who seems like she knows everything ab

Download PRODIGITS Android APP