Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
shychic2 »
shychic2 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
shychic2 September 2022
(new) Covid vaccines [129]
What are your thoughts on this. I'm curious if you are fully vaccinated, plan on getting fully vaccinated or don't plan on getting the vaccine.
shychic2 February 2019
(new) Film quotes (5)
Let's see if I can stump you lol Probably not. Okay, so here's the quote from the movie /film that I am watching atm. Let's test your knowledge. A
shychic2 February 2019
(new) Congrats ! You're old! [31]
Happy birthday, almost Jesus aka Shadow27. He's super old today. 50 years young today! Oldman.gif Hope you don't break a hip. At yo age, there's no
shychic2 October 2018
(new) So, I'm dying.... [128]
Yeah, you read that correctly. I am dying. Crying.gif My head is going to explode. But some of you might know this as a cold. Poor.gif Give me some idea
shychic2 October 2018
(new) Your town. [36]
Is there much to do over where you are? There's lots of stuff to do where I am. I just never really have the money to do any of the stuff that inter

* Replies:
shychic2 14 hours
(new)
Honestly feeling like I want to tell everyone, everyone, to fk off. Nothing personal but just feeling that anger. Frustrated with life. With everythin
shychic2 14 hours
(new)
My great uncle had a kidney transplant but he unfortunately passed away so this still scares me . So totally overwhelmed.
shychic2 14 hours
(new)
Praying for a successful kidney transplant in a few hours. Makes me feel a bit teary eyed thinking about my mom and how long she was on the list until
shychic2 14 hours
(new)
Just finished watching Scream. The 2022 one. Mind. Blown. Was good. That's all I have at this point.
shychic2 14 hours
(new)
Omg. This is why I don't want anyone to ever say that they will do something for me unless they are fking crystal clear about they are offering me.

* Favourites:
shadow27 June 2016
(new) Prodigits Sings [42]
Do you sing? Ever wanted to sing? Do people tell you to stop singing? Then this is the topic for you!
rose01 June 2023
(new) Delicious people pinned [2024]
Salman Khan for one.. bollywood hero drool.gif
antoneno June 2016
(new) Putting your spouse as last priorty [24]
1.why do spouse put their children as the first priority of their relationship even beyond their relationship with one another?2.more specifically why
ogdenz November 2015
(new) Hijab patriotism. [33]
An American Muslim woman Saba Ahmed has appeared on tv wearing a hijab with the stars and stripes design.
birdy November 2015
(new) Tree [61]
Hi. I have this tree in my backyard and I want to know what it is. It looks like a few I can see on Google. Does anyone know what this is?

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP