Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
sunwun »

* Topics:
sunwun April 2019
(new) Norway! [139]
Shall be travelling to this beautiful scandinavian country called Norway soon as my first country to stay outside this defunct and absolutely ridiculo
sunwun April 2019
(new) Stone Age! [118]
Stone Age, what does it really looks like? Does the people actually burrows in or under stones like ants and clean their bums with stones? Just wonder
sunwun April 2019
(new) Hogwart [103]
Do anyone know anything about the real Hogwart School of Witchcraft and wizardry in Scotland? Do people actually enrol in the school? How do they oper
sunwun November 2016
(new) Gray's Anatomy! [16]
Do you really think Gray is a human being, a chimpanzee or mere artistic dexterity of some drunkards?
sunwun November 2016
(new) Bathing! [55]
Some people said I have only bathe just ones in my over 30 years stay in the New United Nations Administrative Territory (previously called 'Nigeria')

* Replies:
sunwun April 2019
(new)
@tinbob: I just find it difficult to understand how you would say a graphical picture of a toddler with big bottle of beer in his mouth is more real t
sunwun April 2019
(new)
@ tinbob - 7.11.16 - 03:30pm Only your third profile picture is real, you sayThe forces awake
sunwun April 2019
(new)
@ 3mel - 7.11.16 - 03:14pm can you not just shut up already about people's photos ?@3mel: Thanks for sharing this though you are still very stupid and
sunwun April 2019
(new)
@ birdy - 7.11.16 - 03:14pm pmplSmelly
sunwun April 2019
(new)
@ 3mel - 7.11.16 - 03:00pm ''adapted from the movie'' ...niceI just finally realised that you

* Favourites:
error sunwun has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP