Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ufohunter »
ufohunter send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
ufohunter January 2023
(new) Scams [239]
What smart scams have you fell victim to in your lifetime? Today, lol.gif I almost got scammed into buying life insurance by a telemarketer from
ufohunter October 2022
(new) Street life [28]
A hypothetical. Could lol.gif you, willingly, survive on the streets for 48 hours wherever you are? I don't think I could do so here, but maybe w
ufohunter August 2021
(new) Tokyo Olympics 2020 [47]
Do you think it's irresponsible if they go ahead with it? Or, it's perfectly okay because, ''The summer heat will help with the Coronavirus situati
ufohunter March 2021
(new) Mz.c [29]
Happy birthday for tomorrow, you cake eater! Party2.gif
ufohunter October 2020
(new) Death Row [15]
If laugh.gif you were on death row, what would your last meal be? Question.gif Come on! Be creative! ;)

* Replies:
ufohunter October 2020
(new)
@ cleancut - 12.10.20 - 09:39pm I have never said anything even remotely stupid in my entire life</div
ufohunter April 2023
(new)
@ corpse81 - 15.10.20 - 05:06pm I havent travelled much yet to know but I am hearing some friends saying t
ufohunter October 2020
(new)
I dig my Xbox skin
ufohunter October 2020
(new)
@ speedracer22 - 15.10.20 - 09:44pm This is how my wall looks like. And I'm planning to hang up more posters. Thinking2.gif I think it needs more DC. That's fr
ufohunter October 2020
(new)
@ ricky1223 - 15.10.20 - 08:49pm If you are for Marvel universe wave your handwavehand.gif If you are fo

* Favourites:
9362 September 2020
(new) Cheryl pile [12]
Has failed in her attempt to sue the police. She was blind drunk, attacked a taxi driver. Was sick all over herself whilst in a police cell. Female po
shadow27 September 2020
(new) Cancel culture (10)
''The widespread debate about racism in film and TV here in the UK has been sparked primarily by the removal of Little Britain and Come Fly with Me fr
xbeltax September 2020
(new) Covid testing [96]
So my daughter had cold school.wo t allow her bk.in till been covid test I live in Liverpool been trying since Wednesday nearest site want me go is A
1clivey1 July 2022
(new) scams [86]
Had a female ring me said they were frm i.p.s and my sky broadband was being used by 7 unauthorised ppl In My Area Even Had A Recording Of A Busy Offi
9362 September 2020
(new) Battle of Britain memorial day [19]
Remembering those who gave their lives so that we could enjoy ours The pilots from many countries. Young lads, lucky if they survived a month. They ha

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP