Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
vampboy »
vampboy send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
vampboy October 2023
(new) Dropshipping niche [18]
So we have decided to launch an e-commerce business after making a decent business from education. Now here's the million dollar question, as a co
vampboy March 2023
(new) Bad character evidence [24]
I am doing an interesting topic on Evidence law and there are some very controversial areas within the field that I'd like to hear your opinion on. Sh
vampboy March 2023
(new) Female billionares [33]
I just had a quick glance through the list; can anyone explain why a majority seem to all be heiresses to vast fortune left behind by their parents or
vampboy February 2023
(new) Shamima Begum [328]
Sooo, she can return to UK to fight for citizenship, Court of Appeal rules Lord Justice Flaux - sitting with Lady Justice King and Lord Justic
vampboy April 2021
(new) Covid vaccines turn you gay? [31]
Apparently the Iranian Ayatollah thinks so as Abbas Tabrizian has taken to social media to claim that the coronavirus vaccine is turning people gay an

* Replies:
vampboy 5 hours 36 minutes
(new)
If The World Hates You Just Remember x the lost soul down
vampboy 2 hours 2 minutes
(new)
I love you so much, but I love the first million I will make more.
(new)
I work in a Christian college, and they have made.me come for Sunday worship this morning, and it's absolutely awe-inspiring.. This is the first time
vampboy November 2023
(new)
Loud doesn't always mean mighty.
(new)
That rage was unfocused and hindrerd. Now it's greater than ever. And it's focused with a purpose. There's immense clarity. And there's profound anger

* Favourites:
1clivey1 22 minutes
1clivey1 2 hours 2 minutes
(new) Thoughts18 pinned [7339]
Old one done so here we go
guyver September 2023
(new) Film Club pinned [3605]
What film are you watching, or planning on watching?
mikeymk 1 hour 47 minutes
(new) Word Association 6.6 pinned [15642]
Other one's useless, so...
jlh1182 September 2021
(new) Pfizer vaccine uk [321]
Has the info on ingredients been published? If not it will be necessary before Mr Hanc0ck takes it himself or anyone else.. plz share any information

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP