Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
voodooros »

* Topics:
voodooros August 2014
(new) Reece hawley forced to pay 2000 [15]
(Who as cancer) A week for the drug avastin to extend his life because the n h s refuse to buy the drug. but they dont mind giving free gastro surgery
voodooros July 2014
(new) Youtube pregnant dairy cows slaught [18]
I dint know this happened i was led to believe like hundreds of others tha the meat we eat comes fro beef cattle or dairy cattle at the end of their l
voodooros July 2014
(new) Oldbury to be renamed goldbury. (8)
Ive never read anything more stupid in all my life dudley or birmingham council are really scr*pping the barrel with this, It says oldbury will be uno
voodooros July 2014
(new) Gadgets [17]
What kind of gadgets ave u got or bort. Mine is a keyring tha as a built in torch, date, lottery number picker, clock, alarm, radio, all built in.
voodooros July 2014
(new) Minaiture roses. [14]
I bort a pink one fro the co op at easter and now its got a red bud on it.

* Replies:
voodooros August 2014
(new)
Thas pretty tame if some c**t sent tha to me i would send it to the secertary of the chairman they would be pickin up their p 4 5 the next day.
voodooros August 2014
(new)
The quickest way to learn ow too swim oldman
voodooros August 2014
(new)
Do u know a girls best freind needs too be kept in a cold condition on a plane or it and its kind will explode.
voodooros August 2014
(new)
When these driveless cars come on the market in january all the things you are not allowed to do while driving wont apply anymore like using mobile ph
voodooros August 2014
(new)
People in the olden days dint mine eating and drinking fro bone china today it would come with a health warning.

* Favourites:
shadow27 July 2014
(new) These Final Hours [73]
Nuclear fallout is approaching mere hours away, you have.. Let's say you have 12 hours left. Is there some way you could ensure your survival? A shelt

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP