Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
vovo2012 »

* Topics:
vovo2012 March 2024
(new) air malaysia [889]
Has gone missing over vietnamese airspace. With over 200 passengers feared dead. Traffic control lost contact with the airline early saturday morning.
vovo2012 September 2021
(new) Herpes found on Fifty Shades library book [24]
Scientists in Belgium tested the 10 most borrowed books from the Antwerp public library and came back with some disturbing results. Surprisingly,
vovo2012 July 2019
(new) asylum seekers [320]
I know this is a very touchy subject for all on this site. What are your views on this. We also have to remember that seeking asylum is actually a bas
vovo2012 June 2019
(new) ramadan karim [102]
So im trying to be inclusive. :)
vovo2012 September 2017
(new) same sex marriage [41]
Now yes im for it. doesn't bother me, but heres a question ive always wondered. who takes on who's surname. Canberra just welcomed the 1st same sex c

* Replies:
vovo2012 February 2016
(new)
but yeah good point Nikkei
vovo2012 February 2016
(new)
oh boy,
vovo2012 February 2016
(new)
yeah he got to drive both cars. he loved it. would pay that amount again in a heartbeat.
vovo2012 February 2016
(new)
whats relaxing again?
vovo2012 February 2016
(new)
3k that included the bond and public indemnity insurance, basically the hubby got to drive a lambo and a Ferrari for 30 minutes each, and what I thoug

* Favourites:
iam.ben August 2014
(new) Silk Tights and Ghastly Frights [29]
What to say when there's nothing to be said? I'll kick, kick, kick it all away.
dodgey April 2014
tinydude April 2014
(new) Crazy American Laws [53]
In Alabama it is illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at all times. In Utah no one may walk down the street carrying a paper b
walter October 2013
(new) French couple arrested after baby [40]
found in car boot..A couple has been arrested after a malnourished and underdeveloped baby girl was found in the boot of a car in France's Dordogne re
peta September 2013
(new) Eating up gigabytes.. [59]
I'm allotted 3 gigabytes per month on my data plan and usually I'll average anything between half and 1 gigabyte. This has been a steady trend foreve

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP