Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
xxmaris »
xxmaris send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
xxmaris April 2021
(new) Series [99]
So what series are you watching or planning to watch? Any series you would recommend? And what series were definately not worth your time? popcorn.gif
xxmaris April 2021
(new) Christmas tree [36]
I finally managed to get the tree up and decorated happy4.gif I always get a real tree cos I think nothing beats the look and feel of the real thing, gr
xxmaris November 2020
(new) Perfumes [19]
Certain smells or perfumes can make me relive things in the past or take me back to certain memories. Also I appreciate people who just smell good. So

* Replies:
xxmaris 3 hours 27 minutes
(new)
Really looking forward to sunday. Going to France for a week, maybe even go to Paris. Finally some time to just chill. Do hope they speak some english
(new)
Ugh I think I've done way too much today. Sooo tired! Can't even get my body to go to bed. Just too much to do lately!
(new)
Just a warning.. don't ever put your phone in the back pocket of your jeans and then forget that it's there and go to the toilet. Mine went swimming a
(new)
I think I'm in love with Daan. I don't know anyone named Daan, just in my dreams. It was a vivid one, can't stop thinking about it now dreamy.gif
xxmaris 3 hours
(new)
Danny Vera - Roller Coaster

* Favourites:
error xxmaris has no favourite topics in General Chat forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP