Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
xxzeroxx »

* Topics:
xxzeroxx 11 hours 53 minutes
(new) Who's next? pinned [1599]
Here's the topic to guess who will RIP next. Every year the same topics pop up when someone famous dies. Here you can guess who is next and Rip to the
xxzeroxx March 2024
(new) Boeing 737 (10)
Explodes on impact in Kazan airport after emergency landing. (That's what I got so far, haven't had a topic like this in some time)
xxzeroxx July 2023
(new) Darwin Awards [28]
(1999, England) Wayne wanted to make a few bucks by selling stolen scr*p metal. He sneaked into a demolition site and surveyed the area for valuable h
xxzeroxx May 2022
(new) Guess the band or actor [3104]
Same as the guess the user post, but this is gonna have a bigger variety. Now if I can just figure out how to post outside pics.
xxzeroxx May 2022
(new) The b*tt scratch and sniff topic. [59]
So I'm Out to get some Chinese for dinner and there's a queue in the place. Quite a nice girl in front of me and I think to myself, she is dateable...

* Replies:
error xxzeroxx has no replies in General Chat forum.
search Search in other forums

* Favourites:
spanish.inquisition September 2013
(new) [29]
This will be referred to as 'the post with no name.' .... If you had no name.. How would you want people to refer to you?
xxzeroxx September 2013
(new) Dark (Oculus Rift) [13]
New game for X-box. Uses a 3-D headset that gives full colour and 3-D enviroment. Also tracks when you move your head. Just watched trailer and it loo
xxzeroxx August 2013
(new) Dentist [31]
I went to the dentist today to have filling replaced. The dentist was super hot. While working, her boobies were in my face and she smiled every time

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP