Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
prismf
in angel legend the lam or Lam is the soul. in translation from the ancient symbols, the souldiers has a double edged sword meaning. in ancient hebrew language the i before e is the hei. confusing i know, but the i before e is for pr*nunciation reasons in casting spells and for use in oral rituals. also symbolic ones as each symbol has a ritualistic movement of the soul performing it too, very often through dance. it is used by both dark and white angels.

also in symbology, the soldier represents the number 9. depending on what angel you are this is a significant number. the 9 represents in white angel, which is what i am, the soul protector. in dark angel it is the soul taker. in the lords mission it is a sin to take a soul. the soldier that takes a soul in the propaganda that is patriotism, is the dark angels work.

i did find it strange how a lot of major sporting events have come to Britain all of a sudden after being absent from our shores for such a long time. However, as with everything that is happening, and still unfolding, the rituals that the dark angels.....and the white angels....needed to be performed to continue the revelation.....have been performed enmasse in the name of sport.......the thing that most westerners now believe more in than the lord himself.

the old legend i know of is the fight of the souls. the fight of the dark and white. and we have been living in that age for some time now. we are all angels as we all have souls. the path of your own angel being can only be determined by yourself. if you want things to stop, then stop stealing souls. it really is that simple.
44 Replies 2041 Views 0 Favourites
Page #: 1/5
> »
Page #: /5
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP