Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
al1ayyubi
Praise be to Allah the Lord of the Worlds.
Today I will share will you all people. But i have no intention of any kind of hurting someone , but to share knowledge of what is good and whats not good . what should we follow n what we should not . We see Racism in Humanbeing , they are proud of skin colour or language or caste . Racism has no place in Islam because Shaytan is the Racist . and Islam says Shaytan is your enemy . Now we see in Islam there is no racism . But in Christianity , the matter is upside down and no one can notice it easily . In Christianity , Christian God himself is a Racist !!! Yes ! I will list you the points of racism which are applied by Christian God . 1 when God came in flesh according to Christianity , He chosen a particular form and colour and caste and language for Himself . If He is a God then no doubt He created our brothers n sisters from of Africa , black skin ppl . our brothers n sisters in China ,Japan. , and so on . and God Created their language also . but knowing all that Why God didn't chosen a form of Nigerian ppl or chines ppl ? Because if He is really God , then cchoosing a body for himself from a particular caste ,this is not justice and it breaks the idea of God came in flesh . If someone going to Criticise on Our Beloved Holy Prophet Muhammad s.a.w , that why Allah chosed His prophet from particular area , so remember Allah chosen His servant from arab. And Prophet muhammad s.a.w could speak arab language only , and Prophet Muhammad s.a.w never claimed or ordered ppl to worship him . But since christians believes that Jesus is God himself , so why God for particular caste . ???
139 Replies 6192 Views 1 Favourites
Page #: 1/14
> »
Page #: /14
> »

Download PRODIGITS Android APP