Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
7stars »
7stars send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
7stars 2021
(new) The only begotten son of God? [107]
Was He really the only begotten son of God? What about that verse that says, those who do the will of God, they will be called sons and daughters of
7stars September 2020
(new) Following Jesus [54]
I often hear Christians say, they're following Jesus! Then I ask myself, how on earth is that possible?! Jesus (pbuh)roamed the earth about 2000 years
7stars March 2016
(new) The Last Prophet [43]
I will raise them up a prophet, from AMONG THEIR BRETHEREN,LIKE UNTO THEE and I WILL PUT MY WORDS IN HIS MOUTH and he shall speak unto them all that I
7stars February 2016
(new) Al Taqqiah (6)
When, where and why??...
7stars January 2016
(new) Islam and the Quran (7)
I hereby would kindly implore all Christians and other faiths or beliefs to first obtain a copy of a translated Quran,(Yusuf ), read through it,study

* Replies:
7stars January 2021
(new)
I'd suggest u do a proper research on Islam other than being led by biased media who don't understand the first thing about Islam. Have u ever person
7stars January 2021
(new)
Mr ufohunter, here some good advice for u. Just for reading and believing the gospels is never enough to ensure ur spot in heaven. Why? Cos u have dar
7stars January 2021
(new)
Uhm, have u noticed that all the gospels start with the gospel ACCORDING to Mathew,Mark, etc...?? like the writers of those books don't believe it th
7stars September 2020
(new)
Well, that's a very unfounded and harsh statement re Islam there's no guarantee but, let's leave that there. I'm not going in a debate abt faith and r
7stars September 2021
(new)
Well said, algamdulilah!

* Favourites:
error 7stars has no favourite topics in Religion&Beliefs forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP