Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
akramwap »

* Topics:
akramwap November 2018
(new) WHAT do you feel wrong about ISLAM? [1342]
''BismiAllah''......feel free and plz ask any Questions u misudrstood it about Islam ..plz let it be a question with out Mockery ..let it be a logic Q
akramwap November 2018
(new) what is the most false accusation to ISLAM [54]
although i need non-Muslims to participate it But please let us discuss it in pure and true with good manner please !!!
akramwap November 2013
(new) Position of Jesus in Islam [241]
I) Position of Jesus (pbuh) in Islam:..(i)Islam is the only non-Christian faith, which makes it an article of faith to believe in Jesus (pbuh). No Mus
akramwap October 2013
(new) that is wat i call perfect MEDIA !!! [40]
60 dead in Baghdad.. 35 dead inAfghanistan.. 185 dead in Nigeria..521 dead in Syria... 200 dead inChina... 35 dead in Iran andPakistan... 3 dead in Bo
akramwap April 2013
(new) A practicing Muslim is........ [152]
((A practicing Muslim is one who knows hes not perfect, but is always striving to be better himself and make others around him better.))-Shaykh Abdulb

* Replies:
akramwap June 2019
(new)
looooong time no see , hi 9362, miaiad and ladibud ..Happy Ramadan to all
akramwap June 2019
(new)
OMG.. is this page is till alive lol
akramwap July 2016
(new)
@ ladibud - 19.02.16 - 06:59am Coz middle east nd arab countries have a high birth rate and everyone is bo
akramwap July 2017
(new)
at the end, we all know that this is A dirty game run by west and leaders of our Muslim countries...May Allah save us and muslims from this insanity.
akramwap July 2017

* Favourites:
s.mcclel April 2014
(new) Surely any religion [32]
could be logically seen as an attempted form of globalisation.....
javedhlm February 2012
(new) islamic history [467]
it is strange that having kids without getting married is illegal. even they stoned couple if they did so. yet first 3 ruler of islam i.e abu bakar. u
leah.j June 2012
(new) Muhammad and Ayesha [299]
Almost every Muslim topic here gets twisted round and mentions the prophet Muhammad marrying Ayesha (a kid), the ppl go on about child abuse and how h
akramwap January 2012
(new) Who are Muslims? [191]
The word Muslim means one who submits to the will of God, regardless of their race, nationality or ethnic background. Being a Muslim entails willful s

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP