Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
alvar89 »
alvar89 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
alvar89 September 2022
(new) Did Jesus of Nazareth ever actually exist? [28]
Hello everyone.Make your case here and try to keep it civilised no name calling and other childish behaviour. Lets hope those who find it interesting
alvar89 February 2017
(new) Why is God Father and Son [344]
God revealed Himself as a Father and Son for a reason. To make a easily understandable concept to follow regarding a restored relationship with God. J
alvar89 February 2016
(new) Yeshua the jewish Messiah [1066]
I was once asked by Manszar to give him a verse that says the Messiah has to die etc. I allready forgot about this topic when i stumbled on a verse in
alvar89 October 2014
(new) Creation VS Evolution Theory [672]
So what do you think of both theories?
alvar89 June 2014
(new) Son of God [262]
Jesus is Gods ONLY begotten Son. John 3: 16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not p

* Replies:
alvar89 22 days
(new)
What comes to healing it is giving yourself a chance for your body and mind to heal. Live wisely and keep a good head on your shoulders. Many physical
alvar89 22 days
(new)
There is only one motive behind believing in a afterlife and that is ppl not able to accept that they die like everything else. Thing is why would we
alvar89 23 days
(new)
If you keep hammering on negative emotions your whole health will degrade. Fight off those thoughts and be positive. Its how you protect yourself. It
alvar89 23 days
(new)
@ trunking - 29.03.24 - 06:54pm That's the truth Life does not owe us anything. Be happy you
alvar89 30 days
(new)
Even if there is a mind behing the order of the universe why would it spend the focus on preserving one species as fked up as the human race? It only

* Favourites:
error alvar89 has no favourite topics in Religion&Beliefs forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP