Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
aviso »

* Topics:
aviso August 2012
(new) Autism [202]
Do you know what it is ? If not , please get more information about this disorder. Go see my gallery.
aviso August 2012
(new) Allah and God [170]
Allah and the God of the Jews and Christians . Are they the same God and why do you say so ?
aviso August 2012
(new) EgyptIan Christians (7)
Are we going to see a Christian Exodus from Egypt ? Go to my photos , there is a special gallery named Egyptian Christians, it will tell you the story
aviso August 2012
(new) Shabbat Shalom [45]
To all people that still keeps the Shabbat.
aviso August 2012
(new) Are you going to the Olympics ??? [246]
We need your help ! Are you , your friends or family going to the London Olympics ???

* Replies:
aviso August 2012
(new)
@ iilmadme - 7.08.12 - 09:51am Which of these very serious things affects the most ppl,do u suppose? As u'
aviso August 2012
(new)
@ ladibud - 7.08.12 - 09:38am what a pathetic waste of cells u are! don't u friggin get it? innocent ppl a
aviso August 2012
(new)
So STOP DOING IT . Rather donate money to help Autism research. Why don't we see more organisations giving to Autism, Why do we always have to hear (a
aviso August 2012
(new)
If you want to sleep around with every living thing that is willing to , I really hope that you do get it . At this time , everybody in the world know
aviso April 2013
(new)
It should come from the church leaders. They are the people that knows all of this but they do nothing about it .

* Favourites:
error aviso has no favourite topics in Religion&Beliefs forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP