Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
banjo »
banjo send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
banjo September 2012
(new) Dealing with disappointment [76]
Of the worlds population, 33percent are christian .This is the largest representation of a belief group followed by islam at 21 per cent and those non
banjo September 2012
(new) Good Muslims [41]
Or Bad ? The ppl that blew s**t up and killed a bunch of ppl including the American ambassador over a trailer for a movie, are they good Muslims or ba
banjo August 2012
(new) Final Prophet [60]
Had a dream or a vision or apparition something last night. The big hairy fella sat down for a chinwag. He told me he was knocked up from trying to co
banjo August 2012
(new) Holiest month of all [229]
Just like fantasy land is the happiest kingdom of them all
banjo July 2012
(new) Acid for womens trip [270]
Fear stalks Turbat as Islamists vow acid attack on women faces. Balochistan July 24, 2012.The militant Lashkar-i-Jhangvi has threatened to throw acid

* Replies:
banjo September 2014
(new)
I dont think that the word 'alienate' means what you think it does. Here, try this . Alienate; verb past tense: alienated; past participle: alienated
banjo September 2014
(new)
atheists simply believe in 1 less god than you do. Do you believe in Zeus, Thor , Ra, Apollo or any of the other thousands of gods that ppl have worsh
banjo September 2022
banjo September 2013
(new)
Yes, inbox Anduan,make an offering to him, make it that which you think is fair, no more, no less. As for the spell. I will undo any spell before sunr
banjo September 2013
(new)
http://www.maarifulquran.net/

* Favourites:
error banjo has no favourite topics in Religion&Beliefs forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP