Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
basboy »

* Topics:
basboy October 2015
(new) Can I really find...... (4)
any native white western european or american woman who really believes in GOD, and wears a head scaff to cover her head wherever she is going???
basboy June 2014
(new) Pope francis is the Anti-christ!! :-) [28]
I didn t say so, just i read online. C' mon, do you thnk he's the anti christ? ;-)B-)
basboy February 2014
(new) The problem of world insurgency...is not muslims b (7)
I will explain myself not to hurt anyones feeling but to speak the truth. I have live with good and bad muslims just as i have lived with dangerous an
basboy February 2014
(new) Please Advertisers BEWARE! [24]
Alot of adverts are now been placed for the Christmas Celebration. But most of these adverts use 'Xmas' instead of Christmas. Please this should stop.
basboy May 2013
(new) When devils chase devils [16]
this issue of using demonic powers to chase demons is really disturbing. this has pervated the christendom that ppl hardly differentiate genuine mirac

* Replies:
basboy October 2015
(new)
Or are we really in that modernization ideology......God looks in the heart....blah blah
basboy October 2015
(new)
Bob, ya talk all cr*p!
basboy October 2015
(new)
@ lugus - 11.04.14 - 10:28pm Not quite factual there. The area known today as Israel was 32 ancient iron a
basboy February 2014
(new)
Why some muslims are opposed to open aggression ideology is because 1)they received western education. 2) civilization has removed most barbaric menta
basboy February 2014
(new)
2)does this groups have preachers who preach, motivate and teach them from the quoran? They will tell you those groups have preachers. 3) are those gr

* Favourites:
error basboy has no favourite topics in Religion&Beliefs forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP