Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
bobdylan »

* Topics:
bobdylan March 2015
(new) bob vs the bible pinned [758]
Welcome to bob vs the bible , please take a seat. Iv decided that there are just to many Christians out there who actually ain't . There agnostics , t
bobdylan January 2015
(new) a nativity in a mixed religious school ? [48]
Should they do a xmass nativity in a school that has a large percentage of Islamic children ?
bobdylan January 2015
(new) paul-ianity (9)
Christ's life and teachings seam to start and stop .... And Paul takes over worry.gif Paul the apostle is basically Christianity . He never met Christ y
bobdylan January 2015
(new) Matthew 24:26 (7)
Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not blink3.gif
bobdylan January 2015
(new) 25th of december [15]
Ok it wasn't Jesus's actual birthday and this is even a given , every on accepts this . But he was born , and as that information isn't available

* Replies:
bobdylan February 2017
(new)
We are only different do to time spent away from each other .... Now that the world is no longer large enough to keep us apart , a neutral race is alr
bobdylan July 2015
(new)
Imagine the night sky before the electric light and pollution. Be bizarre to look up every night and think my god I'm on a Rock in space
bobdylan March 2016
(new)
Iran and Syria still have to fall in the Westside geopolitical eye
bobdylan March 2016
(new)
Saudi Arabia are a bigger problem than isis in the scheam of things . There will never be peace in the middle east for as long as the petradol
bobdylan March 2016
(new)
No doubt Isis got armed by the cia to over throw gradafi and then in a perfect world would of over thrown Syria too if the UN had of green lighted Ame

* Favourites:
masood4u March 2015
(new) i me myself [27]
im sorry if i hurt any body i try to say something it gives some..my englis not gud..tnx al to suport me
1signup2 September 2012
(new) Any questions about islam? [693]
Anyone wanna know anything about islam please feel free to ask. would appreciate if one could show respect towards islam while asking questions though
mocoref July 2012
(new) Aliens [53]
Do they exist? Are they aware that we do?

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP