Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
fireyes »

* Topics:
fireyes April 2017
(new) Why guns should be legal [2264]
The odds of being killed in a school shooting are 1 In 2million...190 times more likely to die in your own bathtub....28 times more likely to be struc
fireyes July 2016
(new) Religion is science? [28]
Hmm, someone sparked this debate with me. Stated that religion is like science because both seek answers to life's questions. Thoughts?
fireyes July 2013
(new) Weapons of mass destruction [137]
Something some of you may not no...a WMD isn't just a nuke. It's also chemical, biological, and radiological. What's this mean? A weapon that can caus
fireyes July 2013
(new) atheist corner [15149]
come one and all, atheist and agnostics or anyone that wont get offended. post your beliefs. post what you believe in from nothing to a belief in mank
fireyes July 2013
(new) America's crimes [162]
Sad I must confess. The crimes of this nation are deep rooted. The crimes are so numerous I am n

* Replies:
fireyes October 2013
(new)
The chemicals exist. What changes is levels. And that's due to thoughts and moods.
fireyes October 2013
(new)
Same way the body releases its waste. Everything just opens up. The glads that produce the chemicals just dumps them. It is a shock to the body when u
fireyes September 2013
(new)
Lol I was thinking that to. But I still think they will continue to grow and become a force
fireyes October 2013
fireyes September 2013
(new)
There is only one universal atheist belief....there is no god...that's it. Everything else up to the individual

* Favourites:
error fireyes has no favourite topics in Religion&Beliefs forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP