Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
maberry »

* Topics:
maberry November 2013
(new) question [38]
I prayed and went to the church almost daily and did my best for God, and my life was not so great and prayers were not answered, the vast majority of
maberry August 2013
(new) big IF [15]
If the ancient civilisations like that of Egip, China, Greece and Rome didn't fade away do you think we would fly in spaceships now? They could have a
maberry July 2013
(new) kristy59 [32]
Happy Birthday gorgews, i hope you had a beutiful day. I hope the sun will shine in your life every day.hug<
maberry May 2013
(new) likes on religious pages [15]
i liked a few religious pages on fb and recently i see they add 'like and write amen', 'like and type yes', 'like and share' etc like that 'like' can

* Replies:
maberry January 2014
(new)
@ mandain - 12.01.14 - 12:20pm It matters a great deal who wrote it, to be honest recurv at least have th
maberry January 2014
(new)
if a foreigner saids such things abt your country they spout s**t but when english ppl say abt a foreign country it's nothing. i know...hopeless.gif
maberry February 2014
(new)
@ pryerlee - 7.01.14 - 11:30am this is exactly what I'm saying... I've never seen your imaginary so called
maberry February 2014
(new)
indoctrinatet pr*ck
maberry February 2014
(new)
oh fk off

* Favourites:
recurv11 January 2014
(new) ur 2 late mrs may... [424]
Beggars and thieves from across Europe are flocking to the streets of Britain, Theresa May warns the EUHome Secretary warns of 'unacceptable burden' o

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP