Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
northie »
northie send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
northie April 2020
(new) Thank You (5)
Prodigits was my first big platform for social interaction on internet. I have learned a lot and I want to thank all those who played their part in th
northie June 2013
(new) Spirit or idol? [278]
Can any muslim provide me with a verse from the quran or sunnah that specify that allah is a spirit and not a stone idol?
northie June 2013
(new) Sana'a manuscripts [163]
Please prove whether they are false or not and why are they hidden from us?

* Replies:
northie November 2019
(new)
Death is when the blood stops flowing and being oxygenated. When blood dies the body dies and the soul is seperated from the body.
northie January 2019
(new)
Only the first three were mentioned and particularly the carrier of the Messianic bloodline. The first candidate, his murderer and the next, the succe
northie November 2019
(new)
To make space for new generations, to end your chance you were gven on earth, to wait for judgement day and to hopefully save mankind from further hav
northie January 2019
(new)
@ nhogolo - 14.01.19 - 03:35am What is that flood?The deluge. The flood of Genesis.
northie January 2019
(new)
Islam is designed that way. Its in the quran and in the hadeeths tbat you are supposed to kill all stubborn infidels. Its only the muslims in western

* Favourites:
vampboy July 2013
(new) Does God exist [259]
That's no longer a question for me, I couldn't care less if a deity exists or not. Question is, is he worth worshiping? Why do you feel that you need
dgsn June 2013
(new) Ignored verse. Excuses? [70]
Ecclesiastes 3:18-19 I said in mine heart concerning the estate of the sons of men, that God might manifest them, and that they might see that they th
gatvol7 June 2013
(new) Is the bible real? [173]
How come nothing is said about other more advanced nations like the incas, indians and chinese who were around at the time? Why didnt God tell the Isr
aijaz0 June 2023
(new) Christians claim that........ [3292]
Christians claim that the prophecy in Deut. 18:18 refers to prophet Jesus and not prophet Muhammad (pbut). The verse SAYS:- I WILL RAISE THEM UP A PR
smac June 2013
(new) removing evil spirits [85]
So they tried to pray for me to remove evil spirits but I just stood their and looked at them.they said the evil spirits where strong.is their somethi

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP