Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
obi_jon »
obi_jon send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
obi_jon September 2023
(new) Woke Jesus? (3)
Right wing conservative evangelical christians in the US are now disavowing Jesus and his teachings as being [link]''weak'' and ''too woke''.:https://
obi_jon January 2023
(new) Alien contact? [12]
What if the only reason that aliens have never contacted us here on earth is because we're not mentally ready for them and they're waiting until our s

* Replies:
obi_jon September 2023
(new)
Because they're not real, they're a concept that only exists in the minds of human beings. If you'd been born a long time ago you'd likely be asking '
obi_jon September 2023
(new)
Donald Trump is their new messiah.for_sure.gif
obi_jon July 2022
(new)
Moroccan cinema authorities have banned the controversial British film Lady of Heaven, after it was condemned by the country's religious council. [
obi_jon May 2022
(new)
It was the RE classes they gave me(no choice) in school that helped me realise I was an atheist. They taught me that it doesn't matter what religion i
obi_jon June 2021
(new)
''For it's entire life, the Sheep fears the wolfsheep2.gif but in the end... it's the shepherd that's going to eat them.''

* Favourites:
pallas7 January 2018
(new) White Straight Men Are The Worst [23]
And here is the proof: All white straight men are manbabies, they always manspread, they mansplain, they MANipulate, they're cisgenders, they'r

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP