Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
prismf »

* Topics:
prismf September 2014
(new) shamen spirit animal totems [36]
have posted in here rather than general as its spiritually based. do u have a animal spirit guide? my own are the cat and the butterfly. I get the but
prismf September 2014
(new) onward christian soldiers [44]
in angel legend the lam or Lam is the soul. in translation from the ancient symbols, the souldiers has a double edged sword meaning. in ancient hebre
prismf September 2014
(new) people should not need [41]
To beg There is enough wealth in the world to feed everybody. It's such a shame that buildings and places of worship have overtaken this very b
prismf September 2014
(new) how do you envisage [47]
The second coming of Christ? Do I think he will float down to earth on a cloud Heralded by the Angels. Do u think he will come in a spa
prismf August 2014
(new) death and burial [90]
How do you perceive death and the ritual of burial? Do u celebrate the persons (or even animals) life?.do u mourn deeply? Do u cry?

* Replies:
prismf June 2015
(new)
*book soz
prismf June 2015
(new)
@ alvar89 - 7.10.14 - 05:40am Everything in the bible is not meant for us to imitate. There is a line wher
prismf October 2014
(new)
oh thats odd....is happening a lot where theres a huge gap from last word i wrote and the bottom line where the return plus and heart is. :/
prismf October 2014
(new)
@ itstragik - 5.10.14 - 03:47pm consciousness/soul doesn't die so could be possible that we've all had a p
prismf October 2014
(new)
@ mab21 - 11.01.12 - 07:49am i want to know, a single thing... wher did Jesus said about himself 'I am Mic

* Favourites:
rev18one October 2014
(new) JESUS IS THE ARCHANGEL [545]
It's been known since the very beginning that the angel of the LORD, Michael, the son of God is our Lord and savior jesus christ. who is described in
itstragik September 2014
(new) what you will never want to hear [282]
ancient peoples worshipped the son/sun we get 12 diciples from divided parts of the zodiac 12 the son/sun is said to have died on the cross we get thi
prismf September 2014
(new) people should not need [41]
To beg There is enough wealth in the world to feed everybody. It's such a shame that buildings and places of worship have overtaken this very b
propidol October 2014
(new) Sooooooo. . . pinned [268]
What do we suppose angels would look like?
nothrils July 2014
(new) Religion.. One big lie [44]
Never a truer statement, the cause of most wars and designed to make you scared to live a free life

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP