Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
purest1 »
purest1 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
purest1 October 2012
(new) Thou Shalt Not Kill [22]
''Thou shalt not kill.'' A law couldn't be formatted simpler. But does the law actually say what it says or is the ''killing'' under question of a hig
purest1 October 2012
(new) Christians: authenticity of the Comma Johanneum? [25]
1 John 5:7-8a as it appears in KJV is highly disputed, to the extent that many contemporary versions omit it or at least qualify it with a footnote in
purest1 September 2012
(new) Power of prayer/ faith healing? (10)
I have no doubt God can heal a person if he decides to but don't faith-healers cause unnecessary deaths by pretending to be able to read God's mind/wi
purest1 September 2012
(new) Theistic evolution and core Christian theology [142]
The harmonization of the bible and evolution brings up certain difficulties to mainstream theologies and I'd love to hear, especially from evolutionis
purest1 July 2012
(new) Deuterocanonicals (4)
How and when did some canons get to include them and how and when did others reject them?

* Replies:
purest1 July 2013
(new)
Begettting is siring. He wasn't sired by a human male but by God's spirit, hence for this reason he's called the son of God. He's also the son of man
purest1 July 2013
(new)
https://bitly.com/ViRw1p
purest1 July 2013
(new)
@ 3696 - 4.12.12 - 07:54pm Muslims have started to drop allah and use God.At least 'God' is a
purest1 November 2012
(new)
@ loudcry - 23.11.12 - 07:56pm A law will be passed enforcing the observance of the first day of the week,
purest1 November 2012
(new)
Christians are not under obligation to observe a Sabbath. I wonder how that law would 'oppress' them or test them. A law will be passed- where, by who

* Favourites:
rev18one October 2014
(new) JESUS IS THE ARCHANGEL [545]
It's been known since the very beginning that the angel of the LORD, Michael, the son of God is our Lord and savior jesus christ. who is described in
akramwap September 2012
(new) (pbuh) ,(s.a.w.) ,(rd) ,(rh) ..... pinned [34]
because some users here need to know whats the abbreviation often used by Muslims here. thats why i created this topic , i hope i emphasized and clear
girgit August 2012
(new) discovery [36]
any religous cristian islam jew e.g said about mars or moon in his books?
aviso July 2012
(new) Bible Prophecies Fulfilled [314]
Here are 10th Bible prophecies about Israel that have been fulfiled recently after 1948.
fireyes July 2012
(new) Narcissism [89]
So, ive taken a test and scored very high in the narcissist catigory. Apparently I value authority and respect power as that was my highest block. Alm

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP