Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
tokage »

* Topics:
tokage February 2023
(new) to believe in God.. [26]
Is no guarantee of going to a 'better' place.. To believe in ur God is no guarantee that u won't end up exactly where u assume all Atheists are going.
tokage June 2016
(new) funerals / burials [68]
Here is a copy and paste jobby... We arent the only ones: animals feel grief too. This notion will come as no surprise to pet owners and wi
tokage May 2014
(new) Christians.. [15]
Do u feel, think or believe it really matters what day u hold as the Sabbath? Be it a Saturday or a Sunday, in some cases even a Friday.
tokage May 2014
(new) i need to say this... [28]
This hate has gone too far... While I dislike what a certain user says nd does in here, the counter attacks are just as ugly nd wrong... 2 wrongs have
tokage May 2014
(new) heaven.. [17]
If heaven was relative... How would ur heaven look? Who or what would be there... What would ur heaven be like? .... Pls note, this isn't abt what hol

* Replies:
tokage May 2014
(new)
Ben, i don't think u are a bad person, i can see a lot of nice things in u, i don't dislike u, tbh, i like most of the ppl in this forum, most are rea
tokage May 2014
(new)
@ ben20 - 21.05.14 - 11:15am U are a Christian ryt , Jesus alayhesalam was preaching to the n0n believers
tokage May 2014
(new)
it isn't just to u Ben, i am really really tired of just abt everyone nd how they keep at it day after day, sayin nd doin the same things, the same ar
tokage May 2014
(new)
ben, i am just tired of the same s**t everyday, nd it isn't just u... i think it is time for me to leave this forum... it should be named highway to h
tokage May 2014
(new)
what fkn part of i don't fkn do fkn links or fkn vids don't u understand???

* Favourites:
error tokage has no favourite topics in Religion&Beliefs forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP