Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
dude17 »

* Topics:
dude17 May 2008
(new) Prodigit and adds [14]
Now to me these gay adds are realy iritating...they waste space on screen,they also wast ur airtime cauz when entering a page u have to load the adds.
dude17 May 2008
(new) S40...again (5)
Ugh lost my e60...now back to s40 again...got a 6288...its ok but miss symbian. Anyways is there a pdf viewer for s40?
dude17 March 2008
(new) Free JAVA Games!! [37]
Go 2 my site under blogs!i have java games on my site!u wont b sent to other links its direct nd FREE,SIGHN MY G BOOK PLZ and enjoy game like 2FAST 2F
dude17 March 2008
(new) 6230 cr*p bul! (10)
k bn a while since ive been here...my gf sister has a 6230 now i want to know how 2 delete or edit its wap setings, cant download more setings for som
dude17 February 2007
(new) ATT!s40 clearup! [14]
K seems some users need just a clearup concerning a few things,and add ur comment...java mp3 player?no! There is no working nokia!java mp3 player!the

* Replies:
dude17 May 2008
(new)
Tel him to send it back cauz obviously they mesed it up when they unlocked it...doubt its becauz of outdated os...pc suite wont instal on os systems i
dude17 May 2008
(new)
bite not bit...
dude17 May 2008
(new)
have any of you actualy searched google bofore you posted your questions?like how about msn messanges for 6030?...google wont bit ppl!
dude17 May 2008
(new)
that prob is usualy just your pc not being able to find your phones drivers...prob got corrupted along the install process or viruses on pc...
dude17 May 2008
(new)
when updating your firmware you wont realy notice and changes as the updates is just bug fixes...so if you had problems sming after update your proble

* Favourites:
error dude17 has no favourite topics in Nokia forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP