Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
skippie7 »
skippie7 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
skippie7 May 2012
(new) 2600c blank (2)
I have a phone here that I'm trying to fix, after turning on the phone it will load the nokia screen but go blank after that and shuts off. How can I
skippie7 April 2010
(new) Opera Free On Wkns(v (6)
Sms OPERA TO 31116(free) and get a link. Only for vodacom, not all phones are supported
skippie7 January 2010
(new) Free up space [24]
Ohk I got a n6234. It shows I have a total of 3.7MB data in My Items. I calculated it and it showed I had about 2MB in My Items. Now I wanna know how
skippie7 November 2009
(new) How to Flash Nokia 6 (9)
I want to flash my nokia, but don't know how or what software I need. And also what is the benefit of flash
skippie7 September 2009
(new) Missing Calculator [20]
Yesterday when I wanted to calculate something I found out my build-in-calculator was nowhere to be find. Any1 had this problem? Plz share if u no how

* Replies:
skippie7 February 2011
(new)
with opera 5 handler final the conversion just stays on 0, any help there. I've tried reloading but no luck
skippie7 April 2010
(new)
Well, u can browse for free with that opera vodafone on wkends until 2nd of may
skippie7 April 2010
(new)
Ya its for SA
skippie7 January 2010
(new)
Even if u deleted a theme and u have applied it, it files will remain in that folder, hope this will help
skippie7 January 2010
(new)
Ok so I don't know if this will still be usefull to anybody but I managed to free up 4.8mb of my space. You should download oxycube, search google, an

* Favourites:
error skippie7 has no favourite topics in Nokia forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP