Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
banbury »

* Topics:
banbury 2015
(new) NOKIA [19]
symbian, classed as antiquated when compared with modern rivals. But in many ways Nokia had the right idea. A relatively lightweight operating system
banbury 2014
(new) ADVICE (8)
when the nokia N8 first came out my mate asked me for advice on symbian and whether he should choose it over android or i0s, knowing that this phone h
banbury April 2013
(new) RECOVERING DELETED TEXT MESSAGES [26]
PHONE: old nokia 6630. I feel sure the answer to this question must be no but Iam gonna pick your brains. I lost a lot of important texts that were st
banbury November 2012
(new) WM7 TO SYMBIAN (6)
does anybody know if its possible to port symbian to a lumia 800? ive still got my N8 but the processor is so slow the lags drive me crazy. obviously
banbury September 2011
(new) JOIKUSPOT [19]
downloaded the free version at first from ovi store which allows you to create a 3g/gsm wi-fi hotspot with your N8. because the free version has no ne

* Replies:
banbury January 2022
(new)
3g wont be around much longer in the uk but it will be a long time before 2g is switched off because there are a lot of devices other than phones that
banbury May 2022
(new)
lol that would be shocking considering the YouTube app doesnt even work anymore
banbury May 2022
(new)
Did anybody experience dropping Wi-Fi connections on the N8? Ive still got two working N8s at home and the third one is knackered due to an accident.
banbury August 2019
(new)
I bet they wish they had never bought symbian out! but thats all in the past now of course.
banbury March 2019
(new)
Oh yeah remember that one I really wanted that phone! but never got it. by the time it came around to my upgrade it had been discontinued annoying.

* Favourites:
error banbury has no favourite topics in Symbian forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP