Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
debuhcm »

* Topics:
debuhcm March 2015
(new) Clipboard of ucbrowser 9.2 (9)
Dear expert please help me to delete some entry in clipboard of ucbrowser as due to some excess entry the clipboard is not working or opening.please
debuhcm September 2014
(new) working skype software [14]
Dear expert pls help me with working skype software that is suitable for my Nokia E5 phone.most software available on net doesnt work in my phone.than
debuhcm May 2014
(new) Pre-installed pdf reader. (4)
Handset is nokia n 73 running well.only pdf reader is not opening or working.i tried to remove it but that was not possible due to preinstalled prote
debuhcm September 2010
(new) Memory full (3)
Dear friends,i have been using Nok 6630 since 2008 and now a days im frequently facing after 30 minutes to 1hour browse of any site,my phone become sl

* Replies:
debuhcm May 2014
(new)
After download and while installation geting message as update error.pls next suggestion
debuhcm July 2014
(new)
Its been a long time i have been using symbian phone but till to-date i didnot find any virus
debuhcm July 2015
(new)
whisper im telling it confidentially that without symbian system a good smart phone cant be e
debuhcm March 2015
(new)
Off and on phone doesnt help only the correct way has been shown by 3mel abovenono
debuhcm March 2015
(new)
yes this is the nice idea but without pasting in clipboard theres no way to paste directly in not

* Favourites:
error debuhcm has no favourite topics in Symbian forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP