Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
nokstern »
nokstern send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
nokstern May 2012
(new) N8-Mobile data/Camera [14]
..long time no c,friends wave ..somehow I draw back to my cave quietly playing with my phones,su
nokstern January 2012
(new) ..Belle in February 2012?.. [27]
Nokia Belle (previously Symbian Belle) update for existing Symbian3 Anna devices (N8,E7,E6,X7,C6-01,C7,Oro) should rol lout starting February 2012..ne
nokstern September 2011
(new) Amiga.uae4all.sisx [36]
Screenshot~..* http://ri.ms/ami.j * and the emu,here..* http://ri.ms/ami.z *..'round 1.2 Mb zipped archive with 605 Kb 'uae4all.sisx' Amiga emulator f
nokstern September 2011
(new) ..get a cer/key problem? [52]
..has any1 recently from anywhere,anyhow got a cer and a key?..this month?..my request is pending at 3 sites for 4 days,it used to be much quicker ear
nokstern August 2011
(new) N97 Mini Gold [11]
..does any1 have it?..if have,could tell here what's the tips to be sure you've purchased the original one?..is there any part of the phone where the

* Replies:
nokstern July 2016
(new)
..Dr Who public call box..
nokstern April 2016
nokstern May 2022
(new)
..Nokia and Symbian rule rocker.gif ..though I'm on Android and iOS now,pmpl
nokstern May 2014
(new)
..even it's further development,then that OS could become fair competitor to Android..but nooo,it was easier to kill the goose with golden egs (Nokia
nokstern May 2014
(new)
..but stewpeed Microhard obviously made a mistake killing Symbian which ,together with Nokia,made the top tech smartphone devices ever..then Android c

* Favourites:
nokstern January 2012
(new) ..Belle in February 2012?.. [27]
Nokia Belle (previously Symbian Belle) update for existing Symbian3 Anna devices (N8,E7,E6,X7,C6-01,C7,Oro) should rol lout starting February 2012..ne
javed82 November 2011
(new) Application manger [46]
Is there any application which work same as application coz many app. which i install not show in manger
jscott October 2011
(new) Hello [37]
to my old S60 friends manicure
xxxx4u October 2011
(new) unable to install python 6630 (5)
im trying to install python on my 6630,but error i get is installation security error,unable to install,i used same python on same phone few months ba
potherb September 2011
(new) n95 (6)
apart from the pathetic battery power, the best phone i ever had..evrything was more simple with symbian from cracking the operating system to just ea

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP