Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
symbonic »

* Topics:
symbonic October 2011
(new) possible nokia windows teaser ads [11]
saw the ads between x factor uk and i think there teasing the n9 windows phone, showing close ups with buttons, and different squares flashing around
symbonic September 2011
(new) i hard reset my e7 [12]
just hard reset my e7 now just a white screen, i was getting errors trying to install anna update 2/2 i couldny update some apps, i had app disapearin
symbonic August 2011
(new) manual uninstall [26]
hello i'm going made need a little help/advice been looking aboooot on goooooogle and, i cannot find info on how i can delete foursquare app from my E
symbonic June 2011
(new) coolest widget (6)
ok been trying to find widgets, ones to make my phone work to it's fullest? I want to see my homescreen alive.
symbonic June 2011
(new) aaaaaaaaaagh new phone [25]
aaaaaagh Finaly a new phone over the past 4 and a half years i've been using a 6220c and a 5530xm now i'm getting an E7 delivered this week, so efin

* Replies:

* Favourites:
ilovexxx March 2011
(new) nokia 5800 recording problem (7)
hello, I am having a problem while video recording with my nokia 5800. The video freezes for a few around 5 seconds many times, but the voice is good.
bex79 October 2022
(new) Key Request pinned [6380]
Check 'Key Lists' for all apps that can be registered with keys before you post. Your post will be deleted if the key you request doesn't exist.
smoove1 January 2011
(new) N97 Question (2)
Is N97 ever goin to get a new FW update? Dam!
naruto_3 January 2011
(new) facebook notification (7)
is there any application than cn bring my facebook notification with a sound alert to my nokia c5. tanx
u4rea January 2011
(new) - - SPOOKY - - [14]
I accidently dropped my N96 noticing the Sim had come out. What's weird is when I picked up the phone not only was the battery cover still in place b

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP