Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
wavez »

* Topics:
wavez February 2013
(new) Handler apps (9)
Can someone tell me where i can get sum handler apps for nokia e71
wavez October 2011
(new) Help hacking e71 (9)
Can someone tell me the step by step in hacking my phone because im trying the instruction that im getting i dont undstand them and when im trying it
wavez October 2011
(new) X-pore 1.53 full cracked (5)
Where can i get one i want it to hack my phone without a pc
wavez October 2011
(new) Hack e71 (2)
Can someone tell me how to hack dis phone and can hacking arm the phone i went in hack no pc but the things that should b download they r not download
wavez October 2011
(new) Help!!! [21]
I have a nokia e71 and when i move my pic to the folders my memory go down and i dont know what to do to get i back the memory can someone help me

* Replies:
wavez October 2011
(new)
It should b 3d1and the sign9id it should b and the sign because i c that the sign is been remove
wavez October 2011
(new)
I c whats wrong the last part should b 3d1 t9id and u have to put the www and i dont have a pc and the hacking on ipmart u have to use a pc
wavez October 2011
(new)
I c whats wrong the last part should b 3d1t9id and u have to put the www and i dont have a pc and the hacking on ipmart u have to use a pc
wavez October 2011
(new)
Dis one on dis site www. Mannufor. In/2011/08/hacking-symbian-phone-without-cer-key.html=3fm=3d1t9id
wavez October 2011
(new)
Can u tell me the step by step how to hack my phone without a pc because im trying everything and its not hacking

* Favourites:
error wavez has no favourite topics in Symbian forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP